Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Cimjet[_4_] Cimjet[_4_] is offline

Default Club Accounts

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:51:06 PM UTC-4, Bampah wrote:
On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 16:09:34 UTC+1, Bampah wrote:

I am trying to run my club accounts using a template that I downloaded called 'Club Accounts Workbook'.

There are a couple of glitches which I cannot sort out but unfortunately, I do not have the authors name or details.

Does anyone know who wrote this or if there is a similar workbook that I could use.

tia

Rob

Alternatively, would someone cast an eye over it to see if they can resolve the problem (which may be me!)

HI
Can you post the link where you got the template.
John