Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bampah Bampah is offline

Default Club Accounts

On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 16:09:34 UTC+1, Bampah wrote:
I am trying to run my club accounts using a template that I downloaded called 'Club Accounts Workbook'.

There are a couple of glitches which I cannot sort out but unfortunately, I do not have the authors name or details.

Does anyone know who wrote this or if there is a similar workbook that I could use.

tia

Rob

Alternatively, would someone cast an eye over it to see if they can resolve the problem (which may be me!)