sumesh56 sumesh56 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:44:49 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Try this, assumes you will make all the entries and the activecell is K3 after all those entries are made. It works for me to start in cell A3 and after each entry use the "Right Arrow" key to advance throught the field and after the entry in J3, you will be in cell K3.

Option Explicit

If ActiveCell < Range("K3") Then Exit Sub

Dim I As Integer, J As Integer

I = Range("E3")

J = Range("K3")

If I < J Then

MsgBox "E Does Not Equal K"

Howard

OOOP's missed these two lines of code in my last reply. Add to the bottom of the code I just sent.

these two phrases are already in the code. anyhow as you suggested i added these to the code for the second time and excel says "only comments may come after endsub, end function or end property"