DustyT DustyT is offline
Junior Member

Default Find rows that contain capital letter?

I've got a spreadsheet with 600,000 email addresses in one column. Some of these email addresses are in CAPS some start with a Capital letter.

What I want to do is to identify ALL of the rows that contain a capital letter with (eg) "yes" in column C.

That way I can sort by this column, remove the No's, convert the remainder to lowercase and import back into the CRM system. I don't want to convert everything in the database as I'll then have to re-import all 600,000 records - not a small job!

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

Last edited by DustyT : October 19th 12 at 03:23 PM