Jim Rech

The Zoom factor is a setting that applies to each worksheet and window
individually, and is saved with the workbook. So any existing
worksheets/windows will already have their zoom and there is no overriding
setting that will change it. You could change it manually or through a
macro and the new zoom will always be there for that window.

If you want all worksheets in new workbooks to be zoomed to 75% you're going
to have to create a default template with that zoom. If you search in Help
on "Customize how Excel starts" it explains how to create a default
template.

--
Jim