Casey

Default Run Time error 91

I have a little matrix 5R x 6C. Located on a sheet in Cells E23:J27.
All cells within the matrix have data validation in them to restrict
the input to "1" or "0". It is OK to have mutiple selections of "1's"
in the same row, except if the user happen to select a "1" for the
sixth or last cell in the row. If that happens I would like the other
five cells in that row to have a value of "0". A couple of weeks ago
Gary's Student gave me some starter Code that I have been trying to
make into a Worksheet_Change procedure, but no luck.
My Data looks something like:

E F G H I J
23 1 0 0 1 1 0 ok
24 1 0 1 0 0 1 Not ok
25 0 0 0 0 0 1 ok
26 0 0 0 1 1 1 Not ok
27 1 1 1 1 1 0 ok

When the code executes I get the following error

Run time error '91'
Object variable or with block varible not set.

Here is the Code

Option Explicit
Dim i As Integer
Dim N As Integer
Dim Cells As Range
Dim wks1 As Worksheet

Set wks1 = Worksheets("SET UP SHT(1)")

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E23:J27")) Is Nothing Then

For i = 23 To 27
N = wks1.Cells(i, 10).Value
If N = 1 Then
Cells(i, 5) = 0