Neil_Pattison

Default Cell Protection

I have set up a spreadsheet for the materials that my company requires.

The problem I have is that I have locked a certain column of cells that
hold formulas so they cannot be deleted by mistake, but I want to be
able to insert rows in the middle of the list for any new materials
that come in.

Since each row has a protected cell in it, it won't allow me to do
this. Is there any way of getting around this so rows can be inserted
in the middle of the worksheet whilst keeping the protected cells and
also pulling the formula down from the row above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Neil_Pattison
Neil_Pattison's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27696