Trefor

Thankyou for the reply, but I must be missing something here. I am still
learning about macros/VBA in Excel and no nothing about macros/VBA in Word.

I tried to run the code and got an error:

Dim wdApp As Word.Application User-defined type not defined.

--
Trefor

"HiArt" wrote:

hi Trefor,

Yes, that's one of the advantages of the MS Office Family!

Look in Excel VBA help "Controlling One Microsoft Office Application
from Another".

A quick search in Google found this:
http://www.mindspring.com/~tflynn/ex...html#Open_Word.

You'd replace the "With mywdRange" with code appropraite to your
problem. It's fairly straight-forward if you know Word VBA. Once word
is open use:

Selection.Tables(1).Select ' goes to a specified table occurence
Selection.SelectRow
Selection.Copy

The switch back to Excel and Paste.

HTH