Martha Luehrmann Martha Luehrmann is offline
Junior Member

Location: Berkeley, CA, USA
Default Printing all columns

Dear Folk: I am using Excel2011 for the Mac v 14.2.4. The spreadsheet is 22 columns wide, and about 1.5 pages high. I've used PageSetup to set .5" margins on all sides, have set rows to repeat at top and columns to repeat at left, and I have set the print area to include all the spreadsheet (except for the repeated rows and columns.) I have also asked that the spreadsheet print be four pages wide and only one page high (which I suspect is the source of my problems). Consistently, it prints only 3 pages (not 4) and drops a few columns. How do I make this work?