Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Excel VBA Macro to input data on website - problem with HTML language

In message of Thu, 4 Oct 2012
23:17:05 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Excel_Phil <Excel_Phil.a
writes

Hello Everyone,

Im using the code below to successfully log on a website with username
and password. However, after I log in, I need to fill a form with 6
input boxes, each with 4 digits, the 5th with 3 digits. Once I type
(manually), the first 4 digits, it automatically goes to the next tab.

With the code below, I looked into the website HTML code (and looked for
the "name" part of the login and password). But for these 6 boxes I cant
get in to work using the same logic. My failed additions to the code are
in bold and bigger size.

[snip]

I use DebugBar from
http://www.debugbar.com/ for such problems. It has a
control, which can be put over any part of an IE screen and displays
relevant information.
Once I know what it is, I can usually work out how to access it from
VBA. YMMV
--
Walter Briscoe