Excel Poser Excel Poser is offline
Junior Member

Default how to copy XY charts into new worksheet?

I want to replicate an XY chart from Worksheet #1 into a new chart on Worksheet #2, but keeping the cell references exactly the same on each worksheet. By simply copying and pasting, the source data on the new chart in Worksheet #2 continues to point to the cell references on Worksheet #1. I want it to point to its own unique data values on Worksheet #2. Without a workaround, I must manually re-enter all the source data on Chart 2 and my XY chart has over 100 unique series, therefore it's very labor intensive. Thank you.