spamdavy spamdavy is offline
Junior Member

Default Possible to determine whether any one instance within many satisfy a criteria?

Hello there,

I am stuck trying to figure out whether a list of users have logged in within a specific 24 hour timeframe defined relative to their initial login time.

In the attached spreadsheet:

A-first login - user ID
B-login timestamp - the day and time when that user first logged in
C-24 hr period - 24 hours after the first login
D-48 hr period - 48 hours after the first login

The idea is to figure out whether the users in Column H have re-logged in between 24 and 48 hours after their first login. The same user could have logged in multiple times but I only care if that person has at least one login instance that satisfy the criteria.

I greatly appreciate any insight into which Excel functions might help me solve this riddle.

Thank you in advance!
davy
Attached Files
File Type: zip help with re-login timeframes.zip (20.9 KB, 93 views)