Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cimjet[_4_] Cimjet[_4_] is offline

Default Find last weekday of the month with vba for all months

On Monday, September 24, 2012 3:18:37 PM UTC-4, Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 17:43:29 -0700 (PDT), Cimjet wrote:

Thank you Ron

Just could not get my head around it.

Much appreciated.

John

Glad to help.

But please note that if you will be using this in versions of Excel prior to 2007, a different algorithm will be required, as the Workday was part of the Analysis ToolPak (and not a built-in worksheetfunction) prior to Excel 2007.

Post back if that might be an issue.

Hi Ron
You read my mind, I'm using XL03 and looking at your formula, I was sure it would work,it's almost the same as the cell function but no luck
I still need your help.
Thanks
John