Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Childs[_4_] Tim Childs[_4_] is offline

Default Getting Excel Find to Default to Searching Workbook not Sheet

hi

I wanted to write a small autorun procedure to make the Find option to start
with assuming the whole workbook should be searched (rather than just the
sheet). However the syntax for the VBA does not include that argument
seemingly:
Cells.Find(What:="national i", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate

Is there a workaround or alternative method?

Many thanks

Tim

PS I know there is an excellent FlexFind utility but I don't load any
add-ins unless I have to.