JOP19 JOP19 is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everybody;

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general) and I have a similar situation with the vacations cap but I have a further question...

With all the posted scenarios the vacation cap is relative.

Let's say that I use =MIN(200,B2-C2)
whe
200 is the cap in hours
B2 is the accrued vacations
C2 is the used vacations

As long as B2-C2 is 200, my cap is going to effective.

But if I have a case whe
B2 = 280
C2 = 0
In this case the employee has reach the limit and the formula will indicate 200 hours available, but if the employee uses 80 hours (C2 = 80) in that period the formula will calculate 200 available hours and not 120.

Is there any way to fix the hours to 200 once the limit has been reach and deduct from that?

thank you!