KeriM KeriM is offline
Member

Default Loop through cells to find a string and copy/paste the matching column to a new wkbk

Sorry my title is so long, I wasn't sure how to shorten it without giving a good description of my problem.

I have a spreadsheet with about 12 columns of data and 600 rows. I need to copy these columns from one sheet to another but they must be in a specific order. The header row cell values are the same in both sheets, so that's what I'm using to search by. Is there a way I can do a loop to run through my header values find which ones I need to copy and then copy to the last row of data for each column?

I've got the code to paste it in the next workbook, but I just don't know how to get it there in the proper order.

My code is at work, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!