vinodvinu vinodvinu is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Erm... I'm still not 100% clear on what you're trying to do.

An actual workbook, rather than the pic of one, would be helpful. Along with your desired results and an explanation of how you'd arrive at them would be great. i.e. do you want the current values in C and D to be overwritten as the months proceed?

The more information you give, the more likely you are to get a full solution quickly!
Hi spencer,
Let me explain, Now value of c2 is 100. I want c2 in next month 110. and another month it should be 120 , and another month 140 and so on. In this pattern i want all c column value will be added 10 at next month. (After all i am not good in english. When i read the help file in excel, i get totally confused. they say that the "function returns" . What i mean from the word "returns" is "coming back". I don't know what is the actual meaning. I think it should be " this function will give the result " instead of "function returns". Perhaps the function went somewhere. So it need to return. )