Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Elwood Elwood is offline

Default Excel as a sign in sheet

I work for a non profit training state referred clients with challenges to improve their job ready behaviors and skills.
For accuracy in reporting and to help the clients realize that "Be there by 8:30 am." means "Be there by 8:30 am or earlier."
I am looking for a way to use Excel to allow the clients to simply enter a unique charecter string per client on a non networked computer when they sign in or out that will record 1.the identity associated with that string and 2.the system time the string was entered in an Excel spreadsheet. in a format I can use to calculate billings and reports. There would be 4 entries a day: 1.In/ 2.Out for lunch/ 3. Back from lunch/ 4.Out in the evening. The time entries would be used in various calculations, some rounding in 6 minute increments and others not.