Nick Sabo Nick Sabo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi,

You're going to need to provide an example workbook for the answer to this. It's not clear exactly what you mean.
Yeah, thought that may be the case, I've attached it in the zip file here.

(N4:U4) we can use as an example here - I have to remove the < symbols and then check the absolute value of them so that I can check the max value of that row in Y4. What I want to do is to put all of that work into Y4 - instead of creating the columns N to U, to combine all those formulas into one. Something like MAX(If(N4.....):If(U4......)), where it just runs that formula over every cell in that row. Any clearer? Probably not, but I'll try to explain it better if that makes a difference. : /
Attached Files
File Type: zip Example.zip (18.0 KB, 57 views)