Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sabo View Post
Hiya, I just had a question I hoped you all might be able to answer. I currently have a formula I would like to have repeat across several cells in an array, and I've done that by making a whole other set of cells with the results in them. Then I take the second set of cells and use the MAX() function to find the maximum value of them.

What I would LIKE to do is compress all of that down into one function - so it runs the formula on every cell across the row in the array, then finds the max value in that row.

Any idea how or whether that can be done?
Hi,

You're going to need to provide an example workbook for the answer to this. It's not clear exactly what you mean.