Nick Sabo Nick Sabo is offline
Junior Member

Default Compressing multiple functions across an array into one cell

Hiya, I just had a question I hoped you all might be able to answer. I currently have a formula I would like to have repeat across several cells in an array, and I've done that by making a whole other set of cells with the results in them. Then I take the second set of cells and use the MAX() function to find the maximum value of them.

What I would LIKE to do is compress all of that down into one function - so it runs the formula on every cell across the row in the array, then finds the max value in that row.

Any idea how or whether that can be done?