jaccobby jaccobby is offline
Junior Member

Smile I need a macro to associate values in columns

I have a list of names in the first column which can contain one or more of the same name, and a list of numbers associated with each name in column 2 . what i want to do is search through the names and add the corresponding numbers, so as I end up with a column with names which are not duplicated and a column with the the sum of numbers associated with each name thanks

Last edited by jaccobby : September 12th 12 at 07:53 PM Reason: forgot to mention thanks