Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman1957 View Post
File Attached :) eventually

Main Data is in tab SS
In tab '7945 Users' I need to populate cells in green columns with data from SS tab if (in SS tab) ColumnC = 7945 and ColumnH = Yes

In tab '7945 NoVM' I need to populate cells in green columns with data from SS tab if (in SS tab) ColumnC = 7945 and ColumnH = No

Hope this is enough to get you started.

Thanks
Are you adverse to having a few hidden columns to do all the hard work for you?

Basically, there are two ways of doing this that I can think of. One involves some quite complex (and by that I mean awkward to maintain when data requirements change) formulas. The other involves some hidden "helper columns" that are nice and easy to maintain.