deutz deutz is offline
Junior Member

Thanks Peter T

That fixed the problem.
Sorry for the late reply.

Regards
Deutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T[_5_] View Post
Not sure I follow but a wild guess, for the image control try using the
MouseUp event and discard the Click event.

Regards,
Peter T

"deutz" wrote in message

Hi and thanks in advance,

I am using Excel 2003

I have a userform with a listbox. When the user clicks a button on that
form it opens another form with colour choices via a whole bunch of
image controls. A problem occurs when I click on one of the image
controls that sits directly over the listbox on the userform below.
What happens is, I click the colour I want and the Colour form closes as
expected but the mouse click then selects a row in the userform listbox
below.

Thanks

Deutz

--