View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by edentonmomster View Post
Hi! I was able to get help with my first question and am hoping to get my last two questions answered!

I have set up a worksheet and am using it as a template for an order form - I have used data validation to create lists and the control toolbox to create check boxes and text fields.

I need to have someone explain to me (or tell me what to search for to look it up) how to do the following:

1) If a user checks a checkbox then they are required to also select a value from a drop down list. (so if they check the check box for a deluxe seat then they are required to also select a canvas color from a drop down box in the next cell)

2) If a user checks a checkbox then they are requred to also select a value from a drop down list OR type text in a text box. For example - if "change hull color" is checked - then they must select a color from a drop down list in another cell OR they must type in a custom color in the text box in another cell)

Please have pity on me - I'm not at all sure what I'm doing but I can do it if I have some help!
Any chance of you posting what you have so far?
It's far easier to provide assistance with these issues if we have a starting point.

You'll also be more likely to receive a quick response as many people will skip over a post like this if there's nothing to work with in the first place.