Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chines706 View Post
I'm not sure how to post an example workbook. But here is an example:

WO Description
C04415 Perform maintenance
C02285 Rental equipment

This is the information I am trying to lookup on the pivot table. On the table, I have different WO numbers listed. I need a formula to pull in the description for each one. On a different sheet, I have the WO listed in one column and the description in the next column for each work order. Again, hope I am making sense. I just found this forum last week and it was very helpful. I am still trying to learn how to use it. I may not even need a VLOOKUP, im just guessing!

Thanks again!
There's a button below the posts that says "manage attachments". You'll have to add the file to a .zip file before you can post it.

Or, if you'd prefer, email it to me on pubnut AT gmail DOT com (no spaces and swap the obvious) and I'll look at it from there.

It will make it FAR easier to explain.