MZING81 MZING81 is offline
Junior Member

Default If Functions For Dyanmic Drop List

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the help that I have receievd since being a memeber. I have a 5 data validation lists on one sheet. They each have specific criteria referencing another sheet, but it only a small portion functions. I have an if formula for an hourly staffing report, that refereneces each indivual day in the week, but only works on sunday.

=IFERROR(IF('SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$J5="","",IF(AND(ISNUMBER(SEARCH($P$15,'SCHED ULE WEEK ONE'!$L5)),SEARCH($P$19,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$C5),SEARCH($P$23,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$E5),SEARCH($P$27,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$F5),SEARCH($P$31,'SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$G5)),(RIGHT('SCHEDULE WEEK ONE'!$J5,1))+0,"")),"")

I want it to pull a start shift time and end shift time to match the criteria. I have two columns that are one for start time, and end time and another thats combined. the one shown is combined. This one doesnt not pull the end shift time! Hopefully I explained this properly. Also should I use something other than data validation list?