Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] chithirala@gmail.com is offline

Default PDF the Excel Report

I have an excel report that I wanted to PDF through the VBA code. But the file size is around 230KB if I PDF the report through the VBA code. If I manually PDF the document, file size is like 120 KB. Pls help me what do I need to fix in the below VBA code to PDF the report to smallest file size.

ActiveSheet.ExportAsFixedFormat Type:=xlTypePDF, Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\archith\Desktop\Club Profile\" & ClubNumber & ".pdf", Quality:= _
xlQualityMinimum, IncludeDocProperties:=True, IgnorePrintAreas:=False, _
OpenAfterPublish:=False