Excel Dumbo Excel Dumbo is offline
Senior Member

Hi Spencer,

Thanks a lot for your repliy. I tried your formula and it worked, it gives me the result. But, it leads to another problem . I have explained this below

For Eg Example- Result "Jul-12" is in Worksheet1 cell B1

On Worksheet2 , cell DG25 is linked to the B1 of Worksheet 1

I have a formula below

=SUMPRODUCT(($H$20:$BE$20=$DG$26)*($H$21:$BE$21<=$ DG$25)*($H28:$BE28))

which pulls out the cumulative values from Jan to Jul (H$21:$BE$21<=$DG$25) When I apply your formula mentioned in the earlier post, my formula in Worksheet 2 gives me values only till June. The big formula is supposed to give me values from Jan to July and not just Jan to June.

Hope you understood the problem, as I am working on a big file, I am not able to attach it here due to size restrictions.

Kindly advise.