Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default ThisWorkbook.Saved = True

Nope - I know that a re-calculation of the workbook also changes the
Saved-flag :-)

But, at little search around the net, revealed that this apparrently is
a common problem, thus no-one can really say what's happening - or how
to avoid this...

CE

Den 24.08.2012 12:00, Living the Dream skrev:
Hi Charlotte

I have a similar thing happen.

In the On_Open() of one of my WB's, I have AutoCalculation set to
Manual, and in the On_Close it reset back to Auto, so even if I do
nothing in the WB it asks if I want to save.

Just a thought.

Cheers
Mick.