DaveTheEv DaveTheEv is offline
Junior Member

Location: UK
Default Stacked Clustered Column?

Hi,
I have a 5 variable chart/graph requirement and I cannot find how to build it in Excel.

I have 5 categories, lets say P,C,F,B,CV
I have 2 sections, say A and B
I have a result per section per period and tow periods, say Q1 and Q2.

Ideally I would have

Result

A B A B A B
P C F ... etc

and then the column for A would show Q1, Q2 results as a stack, column B would show Q1 & Q2 for it as a stack.

So, 5 categories, section A: Results for Q1 and Q2 , section B: Results for Q1 and Q2 ... 5 variables.

Now Excel 2010 seems to have Clustered Columns (so I can get A & B per category) and Stacked Columns (so I can get section A: Results for Q1 and Q2) but it does not have both.

Has anyone got any idea how to show 5 variables on a graph in Excel 2010?

Thanks,
Dave