Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel Dumbo View Post
Thanks a lot Spencer.

BUt if you notice. There are two drop down boxes . One for the PLAN and the other for the Month. When I select items from the two boxes , the desired items are not showing up.

Please advise.
Your original post didn't say anything about the need to adjust those formulas, so I didn't even look at them.

I think you may have problems with what you're trying to do due to the layout of your data. Merged cells are always a pain in the posterior.

I cannot think off of the top of my head, of an easy way to accomplish this.
But perhaps someone will be along soon to help you out.

If I think of a solution I'll come back and post again.