jccveal jccveal is offline
Junior Member

Default OLAP Refresh Stops working

Hi All,

Hope you can help. I'm using excel to test that an OLAP cube is doing the right calculations. So creating a pivot table linked to certain dimensions and measures in the cube and then checking the numbers against expected outcomes.

The problem is that after a while the pivot tables don't refresh. I can create a new pivot table in a new worksheet (using exactly the same connection file and dimensions and measures etc) which works fine and refreshes, but my old one does not.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be and how I can sort it out?

Many thanks.