tanveerksingh tanveerksingh is offline
Junior Member

Smile Need formula to automatically populate Sheet 2 cells with same content as Sheet 1

Hi everyone,

I have created an Excel document with three worksheets in it. I need Sheets 2 and 3 to have certain columns copied from Sheet 1 (I am entering some information about a group of people, and the "name" and "contact information" columns need to remain the same across all three sheets).

I have been reading through some forums and came across this formula:
=Baseline!C3

However, the problem with this formula is, it requires me to manually change the cell number every time I paste the formula into a new cell. For example, if I need Sheet 1 C4 copied to Sheet 2 C4, I need to go back into the formula and manually change "C3" to "C4," and so on. I need about 200 cells duplicated and manually changing the formula doesn't seem very feasible.

Is there an easier way to get the formula to automatically copy from the next cell, so that every name can be copied, not just the name in C3?