Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Billy[_6_] Billy[_6_] is offline

Default Using While Wend with Cells.Find

I import data into a worksheet in Excel2007. I want to find the statement "Stop by Reason", and delete it and some rows above and below it. It might appear 1 time, or up to 5 or 6 times. The follwing code will find it, but once all occurances been found and deleted, I get this messsage...
Run time error '91':
Object variable or With block variable not set.

This is the code...
Sub DeleteStopReason()
While Cells.Find(What:="Stop by Reason", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn _
:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:= _
xlNext, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Offset(-9, 0).Range("A1:A14").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Delete
ActiveCell.Select
Wend
End Sub
I do not understand what must be done to coreect this sothat all occurcnes will be deleted and the macro not stop.

Thanks,

Billy