Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriM View Post
I'm having trouble with a Match array function. They work when I separate them into their own match function, but not when I try to do an array. I'm trying to lookup two values in different columns and return the corresponding row number.

This is my function:

Code:

{MATCH(1,(('[OtherWB]Sheet1'!$B:$B=A3&"*") * ('[OtherWB]Sheet1'!$C:$C="*"&RIGHT($A$4,3)&"*")),0)}
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Keri,

Could you please help us to help you by providing an example workbook?

You know what your data looks like, how it should behave and what results you're after, but we have nothing more than your words above so are a little blind in the grand scheme of things, which makes things a little hard to fathom sometimes.