sourcing sourcing is offline
Junior Member

Question Comparing 2 columns from 2 different Worksheet and Returing Value of a 3rd column

I have 2 different worksheets, I need to compare Column D of worksheet 1 to the range of column A of worksheet 2. If the value in Column D worksheet 1 will match the value in the range of column A worksheet 2 I need to get the value in Column O of worksheet 2.

e.g.
Compare value of worksheet 1 column D row 2 to worksheet 2 column A rows 2 - 1000. If worksheet 1 D2 appears anywhere in worksheet 2 A1 to A1000 I want to return the text/value in worksheet 2 column O.

If worksheet 1 D2 = worksheet 2 A347 I want to return the text/value in worksheet 2 O347. The repeat this from D2 to D500