Rob Lewis Rob Lewis is offline
Junior Member

Question Condtional Formatting or LOOKUP ?

Good morning all,

Attached is a snapshot of part of a vineyard mapped out on one sheet and data relating to that vineyard on another.
I am Really struggling to work out how to show the various ailments of a particular vine on the map. My first thought was a simple conditional format so; if a vine had 'red leaf' and that was logged against the vine, it would show red on the map sheet. However, what happens when a vine has red leaf AND another condition, shown in a different column. When you view the sheet you will understand what I mean.
The objective s to be able to look for patterns in the data, or how an ailment is trcking across the vineyard.
I considered havng a seperate 'map' sheet for each bit of data but this will not allow the layered view I was hoping for.
If this is possible somehow I also wondered whether a 'filter' would be able to be used on the map, so that i can select which ailments are shown.
Any help gratefully received as I am supposed to present this data to the bosses by tomorrow ! Thank you
Attached Images