SaTiVa

I will try that formula. Our time clock uses 100ths. it goes from 15:00 -
15:99 for the time between an hour. I am looking to be able to calculate the
hours the employees work: example if they clock in at 14:98 and clock out at
1:98. I am assuming the time is a form of military.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Better punctuation would make your message clearer.

When you say "3:30PM is stamped as 15:50 3:45 is like 15:75", I assume you mean:
"3:30pm is stamped 15:50. 3:45pm is stamped 15:75".

I think the simplest would be to replace the colon with a period, then divide by
24 (which converts a number of hours to an Excel time). Try the following:

=substitute(a1,":",".")/24

Format as time.

Fred

"SaTiVa" wrote in message
I am trying to find a formula that will help me with my employee timecards.
Our manual time clock posts time as follows 3:30PM is stamped as 15:50 3:45
is like 15:75....I am looking for way to calculate these and get the
appropiate hours they have worked with out having to sit and look through a
paper chart then do it all by hand. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.