Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Matt[_53_] Matt[_53_] is offline

Default formula issues.

Hello all,

I am having some terrible issues with trying to get a formula to cooperate.

I want one cell to be summed with another with another, each found on separate worksheets. Additionally, I want it to only add the cells together if the number is found beside the name (column A) in which the summary sheet is preparing.

meaning, the names on each separate sheet might not be in the same order, or could be changed around but the total sheet still only pulls the numbers for that particular name for the particular day?

if i could add a photo i would...