Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Cimjet[_4_] Cimjet[_4_] is offline

Default Deleting A COLUMN BY MACRO

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 5:38:53 PM UTC-4, satish_vemuri @ hotmail. com wrote:
HI all,

every month i geenrate reports. from ms-access i export the reports to

excel. i have various colmns which i dont requier. i need to delete them

manually.

the columns are random.

From A - Z columns the data is filled. most of the columns i dont

requier. by using a macro can i deleted these unwanted columns.

how i can do this. my desk is full load of work.i am new to excel to.

can some one please help me in this regards.

i am great ful to all.

Thanks

VEN

--