Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
magmike[_2_] magmike[_2_] is offline

Default Combining Multilple Worksheets Into One

On Thursday, August 9, 2012 11:51:38 AM UTC-5, djc wrote:
I have an issue I think may be easy to solve, but I am a novice with VBA. I need macro that can combine multiple sheets into one sheet. I have 300+ sheets all named 1-300+ (there are a few missing sheets within the range however). The good news is that each sheet is a template and I need to extract only the data in the range A13:P55. I would like to extract A13:P55 from the first worksheet “1” and place it in a sheet called “Combined”. The macro would then go to the next worksheet, and pull A13:P55 and put in that range in the “Combined” tab below the data it from the previous worksheet. This process would go until it completes all 300+ worksheets. Is this possible? Any feedback would be most helpful. Thank you for your time.

Ron De Bruin has created a fantastic Add-In that does just this beautifully and is flexible to work in different scenarios. I use it often and it's free:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm