Ana Bosak Ana Bosak is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I stack data in Excel 2007?

I currently have 4 time periods in column A (rows 1 through 4), and the scores for Questions 1 through 23 in columns B through X (same 4 rows). I need to end up with Column A stating Question 1-23 (23 rows), and with Columns B through E being the 4 time periods. Cells B2 to E24 would be the scores. I hope this is a good explanation. This would save me HOURS of work, as I have to repeat this exercise for 10 regions and many groups within each region. Thank you so much!

I have attached an example (I only show up to Q10 to save space). THANK YOU!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Example Data I need to stack.zip (9.0 KB, 102 views)