Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default How do I insert a row without the formula changing?

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 9:44:01 AM UTC-5, CLC07 wrote:
Hi

I am running an order spreadsheet where the latest orders are inserted

in row 2, I have a formula in another tab keeping a tally of number of

each items ordered on each day. When I insert a row, all my formulas

change to only count values fron a row down from where they should

=SUMPRODUCT((DATA!F2:F20000="13978 Auto

Adaptor")*(DATA!J2:J20000=E9))

Also I wonder if there is a way to get the formula to sum a QTY column

with the above restrictions

Any help would be greatly appreciated

--

CLC07

try putting 0 in row 2HIDE it and insert at row 3