Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Macro - Find Activecell.value

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:50:32 AM UTC-5, Gaura215 wrote:
Hello

I was trying to google it and checked on forums, but couldnt

successfully found any solution to my problem.

I have a list of names in coloum D of a worksheet called "Trial", I have

another worksheets called "Usage" with this list. I need a macro which

can search the name written in Trial worksheet in Usage and worksheet,

and activate the found results in usage worksheet.

I cannot use vlookup formulae here as "trial" sheet only has last names,

which "usage" sheet has full names.

Please help me, this is an urgent report which I need to make asap.

Regards

Gaurav

--

Gaura215

You can develop a macro using FIND. Try recording
editfindvaluepart
If all else fails send your file to dguillett1 @gamil.com with a complete explanation.