Gaura215 Gaura215 is offline
Junior Member

Location: India
Send a message via Skype™ to Gaura215
Default Excel Macro - Find Activecell.value

Hello

I was trying to google it and checked on forums, but couldnt successfully found any solution to my problem.

I have a list of names in coloum D of a worksheet called "Trial", I have another worksheets called "Usage" with this list. I need a macro which can search the name written in Trial worksheet in Usage and worksheet, and activate the found results in usage worksheet.

I cannot use vlookup formulae here as "trial" sheet only has last names, which "usage" sheet has full names.

Please help me, this is an urgent report which I need to make asap.

Regards
Gaurav
Regards
Gaurav

Last edited by Gaura215 : July 31st 12 at 08:51 AM Reason: Spell Mistake