Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Here is Mortgage Calculator with Amortization

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:09:56 +0000, sldfghtrike wrote:

So I just wanted a simple calculator that would help me determine how
long it would be before I finished paying of my mortgage and then I just
kept adding things and so I came up with this. You may do as you wish
with this workbook. If you have any suggestions or questions feel free
to to let me know and I'll see if I can do something about it.

|Filename: Mortgage Calculator.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510|

And there is also mine at
http://oakroadsystems.com/math/loan.htm#Excel