M.McD M.McD is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
You could make a backup copy and use find and replace to change each name to something different... Change Spencer Davis to Name 1 and Sammy Davis to Name 2 etc.

Might take a while depending on how many names there are in your workbook, but might be the difference between you getting the help you need and not.
I can't upload it to this site in the Excel format and it's too big when in PDF and in .txt I'd have to save and upload all 13 pages, too many for the site.

Holy CRAP this is frustrating. I PM'd you for that email address.