Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.McD View Post
When I try to change the employee's names it messes up everything, and I can't risk my employment by giving out people's real names, even if it's just to you via email. Thank you for trying!!
You could make a backup copy and use find and replace to change each name to something different... Change Spencer Davis to Name 1 and Sammy Davis to Name 2 etc.

Might take a while depending on how many names there are in your workbook, but might be the difference between you getting the help you need and not.