sldfghtrike sldfghtrike is offline
Junior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi,

See attached.
Because the numbers showing how many matches (G5:H14) are generated by formulas, wrapping those references in VALUE() fixes the problem.

However, I've also included another worksheet that shows how I would do it personally. It involves one helper column that can be hidden and a MUCH shorter formula.

Hope that helps.

S :)
Thanks for explaining that VALUE function, you made it do exactly what I wanted :D

Also, I looked at your formula, that is much easier, I also learned what vlookup does, that is one very helpful function

Thanks a lot for your help. :)